Intecal v10 - Calibration Management Software
Intecal v10 is an easy-to-use calibration management software program for generating calibration procedures, scheduling work and documenting results. It is designed to automate calibration management for all GE Druck pressure & temperature calibrators and pressure controllers.
Download a free 30 day trial of Intecal v10 from the Product Download section at the bottom of the page.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- A powerful, easy to use and yet cost-effective calibration software for process plants.
- Fully compatible with following GE’s Druck calibrators:
- Portable calibrators DPI 620 Genii, DPI 620, DPI 612 and DPI 611;
- Temperature calibrators dry block and liquid bath (coming soon);
- Pressure controllers PACE 5000 and PACE 6000;
- Pressure indicators PACE 1000;
- Using a displaced product? Check the list on the brochure!
- Fully digital with storage of calibration reports to reduce the burden of compliance of ISO 9000 and similar quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Fully automated and paper-free calibration process that optimizes production by saving time and minimizing production costs.
- Fully automated scheduling tool to plan routine calibrations and outage maintenance.
- Fully supports third party calibrators with FCINTF protocol.
- Supports Asset, Device or Tag based instrument definitions
- 4-tier user security to ensure data integrity and tracking.
Intecal v10 is available in the following languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
To use Intecal v10, you must update the calibrators below to the latest firmware version:
- DPI 611 (DK0439 - v1.04.00) - download here
- DPI 620 Genii (DK0307 - v2.04.06) - download here
- DPI 620 / DPI 620IS (DK0420 - v5.12.00) - download here
- DPI 620 / DPI 620IS CE (DK0420 - v.5.12.00) - download here
To install Intecal v10 follow the instruction below:
Firstly download and run the file "Intecal v10 Drivers". Then download and run “Intecal v10 Software”. Intecal V10 must be installed by a user with administrative privileges and must be run by the user who installed the software. Please note that if you are using windows 8 or later editions, prior to installing you must disable driver signature enforcement (see here for full instructions) and enable .NET Framework 3.5 (use "Turn Windows features on or off" to enable this)."
|Intecal V22.214.171.124 Drivers 124 MB||English||ZIP|
|Intecal V10.0.10 Software 141 MB||English||ZIP|
|Intecal v10 Customer Care Contacts 72 KB||English|
|Intecal v10 User Manual 1 MB||English|
|Intecal v10 Brochure 387 KB||English|
|Intecal v10 Brochure 377 KB||French|
|Intecal v10 Brochure 369 KB||Italian|
|Intecal v10 Datasheet 1 MB||English|
|Intecal v10 Datasheet 970 KB||French|
|Intecal v10 Datasheet 1 MB||Italian|
|Intecal v10 Datasheet 1 MB||German|
|Intecal v10 Datasheet 1 MB||Chinese|
|Intecal v10 Datasheet 1 MB||Spanish|
|Intecal v10 Datasheet 1 MB||Portuguese|
1-10 of 14
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.