Intecal - Calibration Management Software
Intecal is an easy-to-use calibration management software program for generating calibration procedures, scheduling work and documenting results. It is designed to automate calibration management for a wide range of Druck instruments.
Features and Benefits
- Windows based software
- 4-tier user security ensures data integrity and tracks maintenance actions
- Supports Asset, Device or Tag based instrument definitions
- Stores instrument details, procedures and results
- Compatible with controllers, indicators, portable calibrators and temperature calibrators
- Maintenance scheduling utility
- Calibration certificates including customization
- Manual calibration tool supports older non-compatible equipment
- Automated support for equipment with FCINTF hardware drivers
- Two options are available: Intecal Basic for Portable Calibrators or Intecal Advanced for Portable Calibrators and Laboratory Instruments
Intecal supports Druck pressure, temperature and electrical equipment and provides users with significant benefits:
- Increases calibration/maintenance productivity
- Automates the calibration process.
- Optimizes production qualityMinimizes production costs.
- Reduces the burden of ISO 9000 and similar quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Reduces documentation time and errors.
|Intecal Brochure 672 KB||English|
|Intecal Brochure 132 KB||German|
|Intecal Brochure 130 KB||Italian|
|Intecal Brochure 131 KB||Portuguese|
|Intecal Calibration Software Operating Manual 6 MB||English|
|Intecal User Manual 2 MB||English|
|Free Intecal Software 30-day Trial 48 MB||English||ZIP|
|PACE 5000 Intecal Driver Software V1.0.0 126 KB||English||ZIP|
1-8 of 8
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Announces Controls LifeCare
A Complete Lifecycle Management Partnership
LONGMONT, CO – May 21, 2015 – GE’s (NYSE: GE)...
GE's New Radiation Scatter Correction Technology Brings High Throughput, High Quality Industrial Computed Tomography to Production Process Controls
Breakthrough innovation combines the benefits of fast cone beam CT with enhanced image quality of slower fan beam CT...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.