Intecal - Calibration Management Software
Intecal is an easy-to-use calibration management software program for generating calibration procedures, scheduling work and documenting results. It is designed to automate calibration management for a wide range of Druck instruments.
Features and Benefits
- Windows based software
- 4-tier user security ensures data integrity and tracks maintenance actions
- Supports Asset, Device or Tag based instrument definitions
- Stores instrument details, procedures and results
- Compatible with controllers, indicators, portable calibrators and temperature calibrators
- Maintenance scheduling utility
- Calibration certificates including customization
- Manual calibration tool supports older non-compatible equipment
- Automated support for equipment with FCINTF hardware drivers
- Two options are available: Intecal Basic for Portable Calibrators or Intecal Advanced for Portable Calibrators and Laboratory Instruments
Intecal supports Druck pressure, temperature and electrical equipment and provides users with significant benefits:
- Increases calibration/maintenance productivity
- Automates the calibration process.
- Optimizes production qualityMinimizes production costs.
- Reduces the burden of ISO 9000 and similar quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Reduces documentation time and errors.
|Intecal Brochure 672 KB||English|
|Intecal Brochure 132 KB||German|
|Intecal Brochure 130 KB||Italian|
|Intecal Brochure 131 KB||Portuguese|
|Intecal Calibration Software Operating Manual 6 MB||English|
|Intecal User Manual 2 MB||English|
|Free Intecal Software 30-day Trial 48 MB||English||ZIP|
|PACE 5000 Intecal Driver Software V1.0.0 126 KB||English||ZIP|
1-8 of 8
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.