PACE1001 Precision Barometric Indicator and Recorder
Brings together the latest measurement technology from GE to offer an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to barometric indication & monitoring. Employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability and precision associated with this latest generation of resonant devices. Offers three levels of precision to accommodate specification and budget requirements, optional external IDOS universal pressure modules can be connected to add more pressure measurement capability.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Utilizes GE’s unique range of resonant pressure sensor technology
- Pressure ranges 750-1150 mbar (10.9-16.7 psi) absolute
- Choice of precision up to 0.025 mbar/0.0003625 psi
- Data Logging as standard with on screen replay
- Selectable numeric or graphic display
- Airfield Task as standard: Display QFE, QFF or QNH in pressure units or as altitude in feet or meters
- High resolution colour touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven task menu structure
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Leak Test Option
- Switch Test/Analogue Output option
- Switch Test/Voltage Free Contact option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
|PACE1001 Barometer Data Sheet 669 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
GE Inspection Technologies Opens Second Manufacturing Plant for Industrial Computed Tomography Systems
New plant meets increasing demand for 3D CT in quality labs and industrial production
Wunstorf, Germany - August 11, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.