PACE1001 Precision Barometric Indicator and Recorder
Brings together the latest measurement technology from GE to offer an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to barometric indication & monitoring. Employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability and precision associated with this latest generation of resonant devices. Offers three levels of precision to accommodate specification and budget requirements, optional external IDOS universal pressure modules can be connected to add more pressure measurement capability.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Utilizes GE’s unique range of resonant pressure sensor technology
- Pressure ranges 750-1150 mbar (10.9-16.7 psi) absolute
- Choice of precision up to 0.025 mbar/0.0003625 psi
- Data Logging as standard with on screen replay
- Selectable numeric or graphic display
- Airfield Task as standard: Display QFE, QFF or QNH in pressure units or as altitude in feet or meters
- High resolution colour touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven task menu structure
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Leak Test Option
- Switch Test/Analogue Output option
- Switch Test/Voltage Free Contact option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
|PACE1001 Barometer Data Sheet 669 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.