PACE1001 Precision Barometric Indicator and Recorder
Brings together the latest measurement technology from GE to offer an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to barometric indication & monitoring. Employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability and precision associated with this latest generation of resonant devices. Offers three levels of precision to accommodate specification and budget requirements, optional external IDOS universal pressure modules can be connected to add more pressure measurement capability.
Features and Benefits
- Utilizes GE’s unique range of resonant pressure sensor technology
- Pressure ranges 750-1150 mbar (10.9-16.7 psi) absolute
- Choice of precision up to 0.025 mbar/0.0003625 psi
- Data Logging as standard with on screen replay
- Selectable numeric or graphic display
- Airfield Task as standard: Display QFE, QFF or QNH in pressure units or as altitude in feet or meters
- High resolution colour touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven task menu structure
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Leak Test Option
- Switch Test/Analogue Output option
- Switch Test/Voltage Free Contact option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
|PACE1001 Barometer Data Sheet 669 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.