PACE1000 High Precision Pressure Indicator
Introducing the new PACE1000 precision pressure, the latest measurement technology from GE offering an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to pressure measurement for monitoring, test and calibration applications. PACE1000 employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive and resonant devices.
Features and Benefits
- Can accommodate specification and budget requirements
- Single or multiple pressure range configurations
- Data logging as standard
- Color touch screen display
- Displays in a text or graph format, data can be logged over a customized time period
- Up to three pressures displayed simultaneously
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar (14500 psi/100 MPa)
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% FS
- Long term stability up to 0.01% Rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- Selectable graphical display
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Switch Test/Analogue output & Switch Test/Volt Free Contact option
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Aeronautical Option
- Leak Test Option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Announces Controls LifeCare
A Complete Lifecycle Management Partnership
LONGMONT, CO – May 21, 2015 – GE’s (NYSE: GE)...
GE's New Radiation Scatter Correction Technology Brings High Throughput, High Quality Industrial Computed Tomography to Production Process Controls
Breakthrough innovation combines the benefits of fast cone beam CT with enhanced image quality of slower fan beam CT...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.