PACE1000 High Precision Pressure Indicator
Introducing the new PACE1000 precision pressure, the latest measurement technology from GE offering an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to pressure measurement for monitoring, test and calibration applications.
PACE1000 employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive and resonant devices.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Can accommodate specification and budget requirements
- Single or multiple pressure range configurations
- Data logging as standard
- Color touch screen display
- Displays in a text or graph format, data can be logged over a customized time period
- Up to three pressures displayed simultaneously
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar (14500 psi/100 MPa)
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% FS
- Long term stability up to 0.01% Rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- Selectable graphical display
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Switch Test/Analogue output & Switch Test/Volt Free Contact option
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Aeronautical Option
- Leak Test Option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Unveils New Under-Railcar, Ultrasonic Wheel Inspection System
Combines GE’s Industry-Leading Ultrasonic Instrumentation Platform With Purpose-Designed Mechanics and Easy-to-Use Software
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.