PACE1000 High Precision Pressure Indicator
Introducing the new PACE1000 precision pressure, the latest measurement technology from GE offering an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to pressure measurement for monitoring, test and calibration applications. PACE1000 employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive and resonant devices.
Features and Benefits
- Can accommodate specification and budget requirements
- Single or multiple pressure range configurations
- Data logging as standard
- Color touch screen display
- Displays in a text or graph format, data can be logged over a customized time period
- Up to three pressures displayed simultaneously
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar (14500 psi/100 MPa)
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% FS
- Long term stability up to 0.01% Rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- Selectable graphical display
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Switch Test/Analogue output & Switch Test/Volt Free Contact option
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Aeronautical Option
- Leak Test Option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.