PACE1000 High Precision Pressure Indicator
Introducing the new PACE1000 precision pressure, the latest measurement technology from GE offering an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to pressure measurement for monitoring, test and calibration applications.
PACE1000 employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive and resonant devices.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Can accommodate specification and budget requirements
- Single or multiple pressure range configurations
- Data logging as standard
- Color touch screen display
- Displays in a text or graph format, data can be logged over a customized time period
- Up to three pressures displayed simultaneously
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar (14500 psi/100 MPa)
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% FS
- Long term stability up to 0.01% Rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- Selectable graphical display
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Switch Test/Analogue output & Switch Test/Volt Free Contact option
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Aeronautical Option
- Leak Test Option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
|PACE1000 Data Sheet 220 KB||English|
|PACE1000 Data Sheet 200 KB||Dutch|
|PACE1000 Data Sheet 196 KB||Italian|
|PACE1000 Data Sheet 972 KB||Chinese|
|PACE1000 Software rev C10 22 MB||English||ZIP|
|PACE1000 User Manual K0470 Rev5 4 MB 3 MB||English|
|PACE1000 Safety Manual K0467 Rev 4 918 KB||English|
|PACE1000 Software History 148 KB||English|
|PACE Labview Driver Links 84 KB||English|
1-9 of 9
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest DPS5000
Provides performance unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
Groby, UK – January 20, 2016 — GE Measurement...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.