DPI 740 - Precision Barometer Indicator
Portable battery powered precision barometer, providing outstanding capabilities in a hand-held package. This instrument can confidently be used in both laboratory and field applications as a first-class barometric reference device, with the recommended recalibration period being one year.
Features and Benefits
- Ranges to 103 inHg (3.5 bar) absolute
- Accuracy: ±0.004 inHg (±0.15 mbar) absolute
- 6 digit resolution LCD display
- Lightweight hand-held rugged design
- Multiple pressure scales and aeronautical units
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- RS 232 output
|DPI 740 Series - Precision Pressure Indicator Datasheet 703 KB||English|
|DPI 740 User Manual 690 KB||English|
|DPI 740 User Manual 819 KB||German|
|DPI 740 User Manual 804 KB||French|
|DPI 740 User Manual 792 KB||Italian|
|DPI 740 User Manual 810 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 740 User Manual 785 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 740 User Manual 1 MB||Chinese|
1-8 of 8
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.