DPI 104IS - Digital Pressure Gauge - Intrinsically Safe
GE's DPI 104-IS is an intrinsically safe version of the microprocessor-controlled DPI 104-digital pressure gauge. The pressure gauge matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features, resulting in an accurate and versatile, yet affordable safe digital test gauge. Supplied as a stand-alone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck hand pumps, the DPI 104-IS provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
Features and Benefits
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Pressure ranges 10 to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- ATEX, IECEx and CSA intrinsically safe approvals
- 11 selectable pressure units
- Large easy to read display with five-digit resolution
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference
- Pressure switch test
- Minimum/maximum, tare and alarm functions
- Stainless & Inconel wetted parts for aggressive media
- Pump Kits available
|DPI 104 Software SICALPRO 59 MB||English||ZIP|
|DPI 104 IS - Datasheet 154 KB||English|
|DPI 104 IS - Datasheet 240 KB||German|
|DPI 104 IS - Datasheet 110 KB||French|
|DPI 104 IS - Datasheet 73 KB||Italian|
|DPI 104 IS - Datasheet 134 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 104-IS Safety Instructions and User Guide 400 KB||English|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 1 MB||English|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 1 MB||German|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 1 MB||French|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 1 MB||Italian|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 1 MB||Portuguese|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 1 MB||Spanish|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 1 MB||Russian|
|DPI 104-IS User Manual 2 MB||Chinese|
1-10 of 15
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.