DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Gauge
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge. Supplied as a standalone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck PV hand pumps, the DPI 104 digital pressure gauge provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
Features and Benefits
- 11 selectable pressure units
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Pressure ranges 70mbar to 1400bar (10 to 20,000 psi)
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- UPM/UPMP (IDOS) compatible with RS 232 interface and networking capability
- Stainless & Inconel wetted parts for aggressive media
- 0-5V analogue output
- Druck PV Hand Pump Kits available
|DPI 104 Software SICALPRO 59 MB||English||ZIP|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 149 KB||English|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 249 KB||German|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 33 MB||French|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 149 KB||Italian|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 78 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 253 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 147 KB||Romanian|
|DPI 104 Digital Pressure Indicator User Manual 1 MB||English|
1-9 of 9
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.