DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Gauge
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge. Supplied as a standalone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck PV hand pumps, the DPI 104 digital pressure gauge provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
Features and Benefits
- 11 selectable pressure units
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Pressure ranges 70mbar to 1400bar (10 to 20,000 psi)
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- UPM/UPMP (IDOS) compatible with RS 232 interface and networking capability
- Stainless & Inconel wetted parts for aggressive media
- 0-5V analogue output
- Druck PV Hand Pump Kits available
|DPI 104 Software SICALPRO 59 MB||English||ZIP|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 149 KB||English|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 249 KB||German|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 33 MB||French|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 149 KB||Italian|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 78 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 253 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 147 KB||Romanian|
|DPI 104 Digital Pressure Indicator User Manual 1 MB||English|
1-9 of 9
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Adds Portable Basic Thickness Gauge to its Versatile DMS Go+ Family
Series now suits virtually all non-destructive testing (NDT) applications and budgets
Lewistown, Pa., - July 30, 2015...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.