DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Gauge
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge. Supplied as a standalone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck PV hand pumps, the DPI 104 digital pressure gauge provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
Features and Benefits
- 11 selectable pressure units
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Pressure ranges 70mbar to 1400bar (10 to 20,000 psi)
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- UPM/UPMP (IDOS) compatible with RS 232 interface and networking capability
- Stainless & Inconel wetted parts for aggressive media
- 0-5V analogue output
- Druck PV Hand Pump Kits available
|DPI 104 Software SICALPRO 59 MB||English||ZIP|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 149 KB||English|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 249 KB||German|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 33 MB||French|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 149 KB||Italian|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 78 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 253 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 104 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge Datasheet 147 KB||Romanian|
|DPI 104 Digital Pressure Indicator User Manual 1 MB||English|
1-9 of 9
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.