PACE Pneumatic, Modular Pressure Controller
The PACE Series pneumatic pressure controller brings together the latest pressure control and measurement technology to offer an elegant and economical solution to pressure control for production, test and calibration. It employs full digital control to provide high control stability and high slew rate, while its digitally characterized pressure sensor offers the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive devices.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Selection of Chassis and interchangeable control modules
- Single, dual or auto range control module configurations
- High speed pressure control
- Up to 210 bar (3000 psi/21 MPa) gauge & absolute
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% Rdg +0.005% FS
- Long-term stability up to 0.01% rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Utilizes GE’s new unique range of piezo-resistive & resonant pressure sensor technology
- 28 selectable pressure units and 4 user defined units
- Switch Test, Leak Test, Test Program, Burst Test, Analogue output and Volt Free
- Contact options
- Aeronautical option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- High resolution colour touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon task driven menu structure
- Compatible with software packages
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
|PACE Modular Pressure Controller Datasheet 1 MB||English|
|PACE Modular Pressure Controller Datasheet 228 KB||German|
|PACE Modular Pressure Controller Datasheet 1 MB||French|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 161 KB||English|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 254 KB||Italian|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 165 KB||Spanish|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 155 KB||Russian|
|PACE Software Upgrade Guide 390 KB||English|
|PACE6000 Software Upgrade V8 24 MB||English||ZIP|
|PACE SCPI Manual K0472 Rev 4 599 KB||English|
|PACE5000 & 6000 User Manual K0443 Rev 7 4 MB||English|
|PACE5000 & 6000 Safety Manual K0447 Rev 9 835 KB||English|
|PACE5000 Firmware Upgrade V15 23 MB||English||ZIP|
1-10 of 13
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.