PACE Modular Pressure Controller
The PACE Series pneumatic pressure controller brings together the latest control and measurement technology to offer an elegant and economical solution to pressure control for production, test and calibration. It employs full digital control to provide high control stability and high slew rate, while its digitally characterized pressure sensor offers the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive devices.
Features and Benefits
- Selection of Chassis and interchangeable control modules
- Single, dual or auto range control module configurations
- High speed pressure control
- Up to 210 bar (3000 psi/21 MPa) gauge & absolute
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% Rdg +0.005% FS
- Long-term stability up to 0.01% rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Utilizes GE’s new unique range of piezo-resistive & resonant pressure sensor technology
- 28 selectable pressure units and 4 user defined units
- Switch Test, Leak Test, Test Program, Burst Test, Analogue output and Volt Free
- Contact options
- Aeronautical option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- High resolution colour touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon task driven menu structure
- Compatible with software packages
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
|PACE Modular Pressure Controller Datasheet 1 MB||English|
|PACE Modular Pressure Controller Datasheet 228 KB||German|
|PACE Modular Pressure Controller Datasheet 1 MB||French|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 161 KB||English|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 254 KB||Italian|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 165 KB||Spanish|
|PACE 5000 Brochure 155 KB||Russian|
|PACE SCPI Manual K0472 Rev 4 599 KB||English|
|PACE Software Upgrade Guide 390 KB||English|
|PACE5000 & 6000 Safety Manual K0447 Rev 9 835 KB||English|
|PACE5000 & 6000 User Manual K0443 Rev 7 4 MB||English|
|PACE5000 Firmware Upgrade V15 23 MB||English||ZIP|
|PACE6000 Software Upgrade V8 24 MB||English||ZIP|
|PACE 5000 Intecal Driver Software V1.0.0 126 KB||English||ZIP|
1-10 of 14
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.