UPS II - Loop Calibrator for mA
The UPS-II loop calibrator is an advanced handheld process calibrator tool. It can power (24 VDC) and read 2-wire transmitters to perform field calibrations. Output currents are adjustable to a resolution of 10 microamps in both source and transmitter simulation.
Features and Benefits
- Sources and reads milliamps
- Powers and reads 2-wire transmitters
- Reads and simulates DP transmitters in % of flow
- Auto-ramp cycling for endurance tests
- Auto-stepping for hands-free calibration
- Fixed calibration currents
- Fixed currents for valve stroking
|UPS II Datasheet 483 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.