The new Dry Block and Liquid Bath Temperature Calibrators from our Expert range provide solutions for testing temperature devices over a range of temperatures from -35°C to 650°C (-30°F to 1200°F), with a choice of dry block and liquid bath configurations to accommodate virtually any type, shape and size of sensor.
Comprised of four individual models, GE's Druck Temperature Calibrators help instrument technicians maintain product quality, process efficiency, regulatory compliance and operational safety in industrial processes.
Pricing available upon request
The Expert Range
High Performance, high accuracy calibration
The TC Series, part of our high performance Expert range, provides incredible calibration capability built around GE Druck’s benchmark reliability, accuracy and ease-of-use. This high accuracy range gives you leading mobile calibration for electrical, temperature and pressure applications. And if you need wider test and calibration solutions, our Essential and Elite ranges have you covered.
TC Series Features and Benefits
- Calibrated to EA-10/13 (European Co-operation for Accreditation Guidelines on the Calibration of Dry Block Calibrators) ensuring high accuracy without a reference probe
- Simplifies the complex arts and skills of temperature calibration to provide a highly accurate, yet simple-to-use temperature reference
- Quick and easy touchscreen setting and set point memory recall
- Dry block and liquid bath configurations with multi use options for switching between dry, liquid and infrared well inserts
- Accommodates anything from unique probe sizes to irregular shapes and provides a massive 60mm x 170mm capacity for simultaneously testing multiple sensors
|Dry Block and Liquid Bath Temperature Calibrator Series Datasheet 233 KB||English|
|TC Series Temperature Calibrators User Manual - K0551 1 MB||English|
|Process Calibration Tools from GE 391 KB||English|
1-3 of 3
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.