DPI620 IS - Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator and HART® Communicator
The DPI 620IS is an Intrinsically Safe ultra-compact electrical, temperature and frequency calibrator and HART® communicator, which provides simultaneous measurement and source capabilities with a fully featured HART® digital interface. It integrates with pressure modules and pressure generation stations to form uniquely capable pressure test and calibration systems allowing configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas.
Features and Benefits
The DPI620 IS allows configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas; The ATEX and IECEx certification allows the instrument to be employed globally in Zone 0 areas. The certification also applies to the instrument’s battery pack, permitting hot swapping within hazardous locations.
The DPI620 IS covers a wide range of applications such as:
- Instrumentation installation, commissioning, maintenance and calibration
- HART® device configuration, trimming and calibration
- Integrates with leading calibration software solutions
- PDA for documenting routine maintenance and viewing Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF and images
- System measurement and monitoring
- Indicator, recorder and controller testing
- Process loop set up and diagnostics
- Switch, trip and safety system testing
- Multi-channel data logging for system testing and diagnostics
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.