DPI620 IS - Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator and HART® Communicator
The DPI 620IS is an Intrinsically Safe ultra-compact electrical, temperature and frequency calibrator and HART® communicator, which provides simultaneous measurement and source capabilities with a fully featured HART® digital interface. It integrates with pressure modules and pressure generation stations to form uniquely capable pressure test and calibration systems allowing configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
The DPI620 IS allows configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas; The ATEX and IECEx certification allows the instrument to be employed globally in Zone 0 areas. The certification also applies to the instrument’s battery pack, permitting hot swapping within hazardous locations.
The DPI620 IS covers a wide range of applications such as:
- Instrumentation installation, commissioning, maintenance and calibration
- HART® device configuration, trimming and calibration
- Integrates with leading calibration software solutions
- PDA for documenting routine maintenance and viewing Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF and images
- System measurement and monitoring
- Indicator, recorder and controller testing
- Process loop set up and diagnostics
- Switch, trip and safety system testing
- Multi-channel data logging for system testing and diagnostics
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.