DPI620 IS - Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator and HART® Communicator
The DPI 620IS is an Intrinsically Safe ultra-compact electrical, temperature and frequency calibrator and HART® communicator, which provides simultaneous measurement and source capabilities with a fully featured HART® digital interface. It integrates with pressure modules and pressure generation stations to form uniquely capable pressure test and calibration systems allowing configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
The DPI620 IS allows configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas; The ATEX and IECEx certification allows the instrument to be employed globally in Zone 0 areas. The certification also applies to the instrument’s battery pack, permitting hot swapping within hazardous locations.
The DPI620 IS covers a wide range of applications such as:
- Instrumentation installation, commissioning, maintenance and calibration
- HART® device configuration, trimming and calibration
- Integrates with leading calibration software solutions
- PDA for documenting routine maintenance and viewing Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF and images
- System measurement and monitoring
- Indicator, recorder and controller testing
- Process loop set up and diagnostics
- Switch, trip and safety system testing
- Multi-channel data logging for system testing and diagnostics
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.