DPI 842 - Frequency Calibrator
The DPI 800 Series is a complete range of advanced, robust and simple to use hand-held instruments. Highly cost effective, these tools are ideal for test/calibration of many popular process parameters. Advanced features and technical innovations address more applications in less time and deliver results you can rely on. The DPI 841/842 is the ideal instrument for process technicians and electronic engineers, providing a highly accurate calibration standard and versatile test tool.
Features and Benefits
• Advanced frequency meter and generator with three output waveforms from 0.1 V to 24 V amplitude
• Measures Hz, kHz, CPM, CPH and pulses
• Measure or source 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
• CPM, CPH and totalizing counter
• Sine, square and triangular waveforms mA measure, switch test and 24V loop power
• Large backlit display, menu driven interface
• HART® loop resistor
• Robust and weatherproof
• Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
• Convenient, one-handed operation
• Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
• Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensors™(IDOS) Universal Measurement Modules
• Dedicated features facilitate test and maintenance of electronic circuits and frequency instruments including frequency meters, batch counters, tachometers, motion pickups, integrators and flowmeters.
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 367 KB||English|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 74 KB||German|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 71 KB||Italian|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 73 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 62 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 337 KB||Mandarin|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||French|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||German|
1-8 of 8
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.