DPI 842 - Frequency Calibrator
GE's Druck DPI 800 Series is a complete range of advanced, robust and simple to use hand-held instruments. Highly cost effective, these tools are ideal for test/calibration of many popular process parameters. Advanced features and technical innovations address more applications in less time and deliver results you can rely on. DPI 841/842 is the ideal instrument for process technicians and electronic engineers, providing a highly accurate calibration standard and versatile test tool.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Advanced frequency meter and generator with three output waveforms from 0.1 V to 24 V amplitude
- Measures Hz, kHz, CPM, CPH and pulses
- Measure or source 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
- CPM, CPH and totalizing counter
- Sine, square and triangular waveforms mA measure, switch test and 24V loop power
- Large backlit display, menu driven interface
- HART® loop resistor
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensors™(IDOS) Universal Measurement Modules
- Dedicated features facilitate test and maintenance of electronic circuits and frequency instruments including frequency meters, batch counters, tachometers, motion pickups, integrators and flowmeters.
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 367 KB||English|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 74 KB||German|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 71 KB||Italian|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 73 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 62 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 337 KB||Chinese|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||French|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||German|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||English|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||German|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Spanish|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||French|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Italian|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Portuguese|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Chinese|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Japanese|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Russian|
1-10 of 17
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest DPS5000
Provides performance unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
Groby, UK – January 20, 2016 — GE Measurement...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.