GE's Druck DPI 800 Series is a complete range of advanced, robust and simple to use hand-held instruments. Highly cost effective, these tools from our Essential range are ideal for test/calibration of many popular process parameters. Advanced features and technical innovations address more applications in less time and deliver results you can rely on. DPI 841/842 is the ideal instrument for process technicians and electronic engineers, providing a highly accurate calibration standard and versatile test tool.
Pricing available upon request
The Essential Range
Core Function Test & Calibration
The DPI 842, part of our Essential product range, is a day-to-day test and calibration tool you can rely on. GE Druck’s Essential product range is tough, reliable, accurate and easy to use. So you can get on with your job and trust our Essential range to do theirs. And if you need higher accuracy, or wider functionality, our Expert and Elite ranges have you covered.
DPI 842 Features and Benefits
- Advanced frequency meter and generator with three output waveforms from 0.1 V to 24 V amplitude
- Measures Hz, kHz, CPM, CPH and pulses
- Measure or source 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
- CPM, CPH and totalizing counter
- Sine, square and triangular waveforms mA measure, switch test and 24V loop power
- Large backlit display, menu driven interface
- HART® loop resistor
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensors™(IDOS) Universal Measurement Modules
- Dedicated features facilitate test and maintenance of electronic circuits and frequency instruments including frequency meters, batch counters, tachometers, motion pickups, integrators and flowmeters.
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 367 KB||English|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 74 KB||German|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 71 KB||Italian|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 73 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 62 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 337 KB||Chinese|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||French|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||German|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||English|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||German|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Spanish|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||French|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Italian|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Portuguese|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Chinese|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Japanese|
|DPI 842 User Manual 5 MB||Russian|
1-10 of 17
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.