DPI 842 - Frequency Calibrator
GE's Druck DPI 800 Series is a complete range of advanced, robust and simple to use hand-held instruments. Highly cost effective, these tools are ideal for test/calibration of many popular process parameters. Advanced features and technical innovations address more applications in less time and deliver results you can rely on. DPI 841/842 is the ideal instrument for process technicians and electronic engineers, providing a highly accurate calibration standard and versatile test tool.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced frequency meter and generator with three output waveforms from 0.1 V to 24 V amplitude
- Measures Hz, kHz, CPM, CPH and pulses
- Measure or source 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
- CPM, CPH and totalizing counter
- Sine, square and triangular waveforms mA measure, switch test and 24V loop power
- Large backlit display, menu driven interface
- HART® loop resistor
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensors™(IDOS) Universal Measurement Modules
- Dedicated features facilitate test and maintenance of electronic circuits and frequency instruments including frequency meters, batch counters, tachometers, motion pickups, integrators and flowmeters.
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 367 KB||English|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 74 KB||German|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 71 KB||Italian|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 73 KB||Portuguese|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 62 KB||Spanish|
|DPI 841/842 Datasheet 337 KB||Chinese|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||French|
|Druck DPI 841/842 Frequency Calibrator & Frequency Loop Calibrator Operating Manual 2 MB||German|
1-8 of 8
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Adds Portable Basic Thickness Gauge to its Versatile DMS Go+ Family
Series now suits virtually all non-destructive testing (NDT) applications and budgets
Lewistown, Pa., - July 30, 2015...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.