DPI 832 - Electrical Loop Calibrator
The DPI 832 electrical loop calibrator is a compact, easily portable solution for your loop calibration needs. Highly cost effective, these tools are ideal for test/calibration of many popular process parameters. Advanced features and technical innovations address more applications in less time and deliver results you can rely on.
Features and Benefits
- Dual reading capability: source mA, mV or V and simultaneously measure mA or capture switch trip values
- Measure or source mA, mV and V
- 24V loop supply to power transmitters and loops
- Large backlit display, menu driven interface
- HART® loop resistor
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensor (IDOS™) Universal Measurement Modules
• Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
• Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensor (IDOS™) Universal Measurement Modules
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.