DPI 620 Genii Portable Multifunction Calibrator
Our Elite range of GE's Druck DPI 620 Genii Series are easy to use, rugged, and highly accurate multifunction instruments for calibrating & maintaining process instrumentation. Its modular design and functionality means it can be expanded over time and tailored to applications as needs change. With options that include HART® / Fieldbus / Profibus communications, it’s our most powerful, simple to use and highest accuracy calibrator. Now available with ATEX and IECEx approval for use in zone 1 and zone 2 classified hazardous areas.
Pricing available upon request
The Elite Range
Modular multifunction communication and calibration
The DPI620 Genii and Genii-IS are part of our Elite product range, which gives you state-of-the-art calibration, communication and data integration on the move. Featuring temperature, electrical, frequency and pressure calibration with HART®, Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communications, the Elite range gives you fast, intelligent workflows on the move. Modular design gives you the capability of a full calibration lab, anywhere in the field.
If you need dedicated test and calibration devices, our Essential and Expert ranges have you covered.
DPI620 Genii Features and Benefits
- 3 tools in 1 – calibrator, test meter and HART® communicator
- Optional Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communicator
- Easy to use including large colour screen and one touch menus
- Automates procedures, documents results and integrates with calibration software
- Best in class accuracy for pressure, electrical, temperature and frequency
- Modular: re-range in the field, configure by application, expand when needs change
- ATEX and IECEx approval for hazardous use
- Multi-function capabilities allows significant inventory reductions and simplifies training
New in Genii IS
- Genii interface and touch screen
- Temperature range extended: -10 to 50 oC
- Improved battery management – exchange in hazardous areas, no tools required
- Independent battery charge indicator
- Improved daylight readability of display
- HART®, Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communicator options
- Complete device description libraries and free updates
- Internal mA loop power and communicator power hubs
- Internal menu selected HART® loop resistor
Pressure Generation Stations:
- Advanced pressure generation
- 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic
- 95% vacuum to 100 bar/1500 psi pneumatic
- 0 to 1000 bar/15,000 psi hydraulic
- Replace hand pumps
Pressure Measurement Modules:
- 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2O to 15000 psi)
- Accuracy from 0.005%FS
- Fully interchangeable modules with no need for set-up, calibration or tool.
- Quick-to-fit pressure adaptors and hoses – no tools or seals required
The DPI 620 Genii Multifunction Calibrator excels in:
- Oil & Gas
Other features include:
- Up to 6 Channels for simultaneous measurement and sourcing of mA, V, Ohms, frequency, pressure, RTDs and T/Cs, HART, Fieldbus
- Simple and user friendly touch screen interface.
- Quick launch menu applications such as DASHBOARD, TASK selection & FAVORITES
- Accuracy from 0.006%RDG + 0.005%FS for mA
- Pressure accuracy from 0.005%FS
- Fully documenting – automated procedures, PASS/FAIL errors, results storage
- Interface to GE calibration software or other leading calibration software packages
- More than enough storage for a complete plant database of procedures, results and supporting documents
Product Downloads: Please note, English versions reflect latest revisions
1-10 of 34
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.