DPI 620 Genii - Multifunction Calibrator
Easy to use, rugged and high accuracy multifunction instrument for calibrating & maintaining process instrumentation. Its modular design and functionality means it can be expanded over time and tailored to applications as needs change. With options that include HART / Fieldbus / Profibus communications, it’s our most powerful, simple to use and highest accuracy calibrator. Now available with ATEX and IECEx approval for use in zone 1 and zone 2 classified hazardous areas.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits of DPI 620 Genii Multifunction Calibrator
The new Genii brings you, at a glance:
- 3 tools in 1 – calibrator, test meter and HART/Fieldbus/Profibus communicator
- Easy to use including large colour screen and one touch menus
- Automates procedures, documents results and integrates with calibration software
- Best in class accuracy for pressure, electrical, temperature and frequency
- Modular: re-range in the field, configure by application, expand when needs change
- ATEX and IECEx approval for hazardous use
New in Genii IS
- Genii interface and touch screen
- Temperature range extended: -10 to 50 oC
- Improved battery management – exchange in hazardous areas, no tools required
- Independent battery charge indicator
- Improved daylight readability of display
- HART, Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communicator options
- Complete device description libraries and free updates
- Internal mA loop power and communicator power hubs
- Internal menu selected HART loop resistor
Pressure Generation Stations:
- Advanced pressure generation
- 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic
- 95% vacuum to 100 bar/1500 psi pneumatic
- 0 to 1000 bar/15,000 psi hydraulic
- Replace hand pumps
Pressure Measurement Modules:
- 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2O to 15000 psi)
- Accuracy from 0.005%FS
- Fully interchangeable modules with no need for set-up, calibration or tool.
- Quick-to-fit pressure adaptors and hoses – no tools or seals required
The DPI 620 Genii Multifunction Calibrator excels in:
- Oil & Gas
Other features include:
- Multi-function: electrical, frequency, temperature and pressure parameters
- Up to 6 Channels for simultaneous measurement and sourcing of mA, V, Ohms, frequency, pressure, RTDs and T/Cs, HART, Fieldbus
- ATEX and IECEx approval for hazardous zones 1 and 2
- Simple and user friendly touch screen interface.
- Quick launch menu applications such as DASHBOARD, TASK selection & FAVORITES
- Accuracy from 0.006%RDG + 0.005%FS for mA
- Pressure accuracy from 0.005%FS
- Fully documenting – automated procedures, PASS/FAIL errors, results storage
- Interface to GE calibration software or other leading calibration software packages
- USB connection and 32Gb storage -more than enough for a complete plant database of procedures, results and supporting documents
1-10 of 28
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.