DPI 612 Flex - Pressure Calibrators
Robust and Easy to Use with Interchangeable Pressure Modules
The DPI 612 Flex Series of Pressure Calibrators are the next generation of GE Druck calibrators that combine pressure generation, signal measurement and loop power in single instrument. Like the DPI 611, they are robust and easy to use but with the additional functionality of interchangeable pressure modules that allow simple in the field re-ranging. They provide all the convenience of the Druck DPI 610/615 series with significantly improved generation capabilities, higher accuracy and simplified touch screen operation.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Re-range for different applications with 31 interchangeable pressure modules that also fit DPI 620 Series
- All inclusive Accuracy to 0.005% FS, 2x Better than other brands
- Three models available:
- DPI 612 pFlex: 95% vacuum to 20bar/300 psi
- DPI 612 pFlexPro: 95% vacuum to 100 bar/1500 psi
- DPI 612 hFlexPro: 0 to 1000 bar/15000 psi:
- No in-the-field leaks with Quick-to-fit pressure adapters and hoses
- Simple, easy-to-use touch screen operation
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic Pressure versions
- All versions interfaces with Intecal v10 Calibration Management Software
|DPI612 Datasheet 3 MB||English|
|DPI612 Datasheet 11 MB||German|
|DPI612 Application Software (DK0455) V2.00.04 22 MB||English||ZIP|
1-3 of 3
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.