The RTX 1000H (HART) Series provides a choice of user rangeable pressure transmitters with HART® digital signal superimposed (RTX 1000 H). Offering turndowns up to 100:1 and ranging from 0.3 psi to 20,000 psi, the RTX 1000 covers the widest range of gauge and absolute pressure applications available on the market.
Features and Benefits
The features of the RTX 1000 include:
• URL’s from 30 psi to 20,000 psi
• 100:1 rangeability
• Best in class’ performance
• Hastelloy C diaphragm supplied as standard
• Aluminum or stainless electronics housing
• NAMUR compliant alarm outputs
• 4-20 mA and Hart Protocol outputs
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.