For critical applications in industrial and research environments the PTX 600 series of two wire, 4-20mA output pressure transmitters improves upon the performance of previous models by offering new levels of stability, versatility and measurement accuracy from a standard production device.
Druck’s silicon technology provides a miniature micro-machined diaphragm, electrostatically bonded to a glass substrate and stitch bonded within a glass to metal seal assembly to provide exceptional thermal and stress isolation.
Features and Benefits
The features of the PTX 600 include:
• Pressure Ranges from 1.5 psi to 10,000 psi (100 mbar to 700 bar)
• Gauge and Absolute reference
• Output 2-wire, 4-20mA
• Accuracy ±0.08% FS BSL
• TEB ±1%FS from -5° to +176°F (-20° to +80°C)
• 400% FS Overpressure
• Wetted parts made from NACE compatible grades of Hastelloy and 316L SS
• UL/CSA/FM/ATEX IS CE Marked
|PTX 600 Data Sheet 114 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.