PTX 400 Subsea Well Head
The PTX 400 series of pressure, temperature and combined pressure/temperature transmitters have been specifically designed for long term use in subsea locations. It enables accurate process measurements to be made directly on subsea wellheads and production manifolds. In addition, precision temperature measurement capability is provided by a fully integrated high performance platinum resistance type sensor.
Features and Benefits
Available in single and dual (redundant) configurations
• Measuring elements located close to the end of the flush probe design providing dynamic response
• Calibrated Pressure Ranges up to 15,000 psi/1035 bar
• Total Pressure Accuracies up to +/-0.025% FS
• Temperature Ranges over –46 to +180ºC
• Total Temperature Accuracy +/-0.2% FS
• Qualified for operation down to -70ºC for cold start up gas wells
• Qualified to 4500m/+14,500 ft seawater depth
• Specified probe length
• Quick product lead-time for short cycle projects
• Broadest selection of mechanical interfaces – Duplex/Super Duplex with Alloy 625 Inlay or all Alloy 625 construction
• Flange free versions available
• Analogue and digital outputs available
• Flexible connection interface to suit your requirement: Diver, ROV, MkII in single or dual (redundant configuration)
• Micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measuring technology
• Design based on API performance requirement PR2 and product specification level PSL3
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.