PTX 400 Subsea Well Head
The PTX 400 series of pressure, temperature and combined pressure/temperature transmitters have been specifically designed for long term use in subsea locations. It enables accurate process measurements to be made directly on subsea wellheads and production manifolds. In addition, precision temperature measurement capability is provided by a fully integrated high performance platinum resistance type sensor.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Available in single and dual (redundant) configurations:
- Measuring elements located close to the end of the flush probe design providing dynamic response
- Calibrated Pressure Ranges up to 15,000 psi/1035 bar
- Total Pressure Accuracies up to +/-0.025% FS
- Temperature Ranges over –46 to +180ºC
- Total Temperature Accuracy +/-0.2% FS
- Qualified for operation down to -70ºC for cold start up gas wells
- Qualified to 4500m/+14,500 ft seawater depth
- Specified probe length
- Quick product lead-time for short cycle projects
- Broadest selection of mechanical interfaces – Duplex/Super Duplex with Alloy 625 Inlay or all Alloy 625 construction
- Flange free versions available
- Analogue and digital outputs available
- Flexible connection interface to suit your requirement: Diver, ROV, MkII in single or dual (redundant configuration)
- Micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measuring technology
- Design based on API performance requirement PR2 and product specification level PSL3
|PTX 400 Brochure 816 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.