PTX 400 Subsea Well Head
The PTX 400 series of pressure, temperature and combined pressure/temperature transmitters have been specifically designed for long term use in subsea locations. It enables accurate process measurements to be made directly on subsea wellheads and production manifolds. In addition, precision temperature measurement capability is provided by a fully integrated high performance platinum resistance type sensor.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Available in single and dual (redundant) configurations:
- Measuring elements located close to the end of the flush probe design providing dynamic response
- Calibrated Pressure Ranges up to 15,000 psi/1035 bar
- Total Pressure Accuracies up to +/-0.025% FS
- Temperature Ranges over –46 to +180ºC
- Total Temperature Accuracy +/-0.2% FS
- Qualified for operation down to -70ºC for cold start up gas wells
- Qualified to 4500m/+14,500 ft seawater depth
- Specified probe length
- Quick product lead-time for short cycle projects
- Broadest selection of mechanical interfaces – Duplex/Super Duplex with Alloy 625 Inlay or all Alloy 625 construction
- Flange free versions available
- Analogue and digital outputs available
- Flexible connection interface to suit your requirement: Diver, ROV, MkII in single or dual (redundant configuration)
- Micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measuring technology
- Design based on API performance requirement PR2 and product specification level PSL3
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Unveils New Under-Railcar, Ultrasonic Wheel Inspection System
Combines GE’s Industry-Leading Ultrasonic Instrumentation Platform With Purpose-Designed Mechanics and Easy-to-Use Software
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.