PTX 400 Subsea Well Head
The PTX 400 series of pressure, temperature and combined pressure/temperature transmitters have been specifically designed for long term use in subsea locations. It enables accurate process measurements to be made directly on subsea wellheads and production manifolds. In addition, precision temperature measurement capability is provided by a fully integrated high performance platinum resistance type sensor.
Features and Benefits
Available in single and dual (redundant) configurations
• Measuring elements located close to the end of the flush probe design providing dynamic response
• Calibrated Pressure Ranges up to 15,000 psi/1035 bar
• Total Pressure Accuracies up to +/-0.025% FS
• Temperature Ranges over –46 to +180ºC
• Total Temperature Accuracy +/-0.2% FS
• Qualified for operation down to -70ºC for cold start up gas wells
• Qualified to 4500m/+14,500 ft seawater depth
• Specified probe length
• Quick product lead-time for short cycle projects
• Broadest selection of mechanical interfaces – Duplex/Super Duplex with Alloy 625 Inlay or all Alloy 625 construction
• Flange free versions available
• Analogue and digital outputs available
• Flexible connection interface to suit your requirement: Diver, ROV, MkII in single or dual (redundant configuration)
• Micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measuring technology
• Design based on API performance requirement PR2 and product specification level PSL3
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.