PTX 300 Series - Subsea Pressure Transmitters
The PTX 300 series of pressure transmitters have been developed for the offshore oil & gas industries as a compact, high performance device for reliable and long term subsea use. Maintenance free, it is available with operating ranges up to 22,500 psi and is fully submersible with a pressure rating up to 5000 psi. Originally designed for aerospace hydraulic systems, the PTX 300 series utilizes micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measurement technology, developed and proven by Druck for 30 years.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Customized Flush flange, Spigot, and SAE threaded connections available
- A wide range of material options to suit process and pressure rated requirements
- Product lead-time for short cycle projects
- Field proven piezo-resistive silicon technology for pressure measurement for full scale ranges from 70 bar/1000 psi to 1500 bar/21750 psi
- Compact analogue electronics package, qualified to ISO 13628-6. +25 years design life
- Subsea qualified straight or 90º over-mould cable or penetrator connections
- Single or dual harness configurations
- ASME IX qualified electron beam welded housing in customized materials and hyperbaric use down to 3500 metres
- Pressure transmitter is packaged to suit the specific requirements of subsea hydraulic control systems
- High pressure containment rating
- Hydraulic transient protection and integrity of cable/electrical connections
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Opens New NDT Technology Solutions Centre In UK
Featuring Computed Tomography, Digital Radiography, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, and Remote Visual Technology
Groby, UK - 19...
GE Introduces New Module for Planar Computed Tomography
Scans complex electronic assemblies for 2D slice and 3D CT board evaluation without overlaying features in the X-ray image
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.