PTX 300 Series - Subsea Pressure Transmitters
The PTX 300 series of pressure transmitters have been developed for the offshore oil & gas industries as a compact, high performance device for reliable and long term subsea use. Maintenance free, it is available with operating ranges up to 22,500 psi and is fully submersible with a pressure rating up to 5000 psi. Originally designed for aerospace hydraulic systems, the PTX 300 series utilizes micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measurement technology, developed and proven by Druck for 30 years.
Features and Benefits
Customized Flush flange, Spigot, and SAE threaded connections available
• A wide range of material options to suit process and pressure rated requirements
• Product lead-time for short cycle projects
• Field proven piezo-resistive silicon technology for pressure measurement for full scale ranges from 70 bar/1000 psi to 1500 bar/21750 psi
• Compact analogue electronics package, qualified to ISO 13628-6. +25 years design life
• Subsea qualified straight or 90º over-mould cable or penetrator connections
• Single or dual harness configurations
• ASME IX qualified electron beam welded housing in customized materials and hyperbaric use down to 3500 metres
• Packaged to suit the specific requirements of subsea hydraulic control systems
• High pressure containment rating
• Hydraulic transient protection and integrity of cable/electrical connections
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Announces Controls LifeCare
A Complete Lifecycle Management Partnership
LONGMONT, CO – May 21, 2015 – GE’s (NYSE: GE)...
GE's New Radiation Scatter Correction Technology Brings High Throughput, High Quality Industrial Computed Tomography to Production Process Controls
Breakthrough innovation combines the benefits of fast cone beam CT with enhanced image quality of slower fan beam CT...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.