PTX 300 Series - Subsea Pressure Transmitters
The PTX 300 series of pressure transmitters have been developed for the offshore oil & gas industries as a compact, high performance device for reliable and long term subsea use. Maintenance free, it is available with operating ranges up to 22,500 psi and is fully submersible with a pressure rating up to 5000 psi. Originally designed for aerospace hydraulic systems, the PTX 300 series utilizes micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measurement technology, developed and proven by Druck for 30 years.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Customized Flush flange, Spigot, and SAE threaded connections available
- A wide range of material options to suit process and pressure rated requirements
- Product lead-time for short cycle projects
- Field proven piezo-resistive silicon technology for pressure measurement for full scale ranges from 70 bar/1000 psi to 1500 bar/21750 psi
- Compact analogue electronics package, qualified to ISO 13628-6. +25 years design life
- Subsea qualified straight or 90º over-mould cable or penetrator connections
- Single or dual harness configurations
- ASME IX qualified electron beam welded housing in customized materials and hyperbaric use down to 3500 metres
- Pressure transmitter is packaged to suit the specific requirements of subsea hydraulic control systems
- High pressure containment rating
- Hydraulic transient protection and integrity of cable/electrical connections
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest DPS5000
Provides performance unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
Groby, UK – January 20, 2016 — GE Measurement...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.