PTX 300 Series - Subsea Pressure Transmitters
The PTX 300 series of pressure transmitters have been developed for the offshore oil & gas industries as a compact, high performance device for reliable and long term subsea use. Maintenance free, it is available with operating ranges up to 22,500 psi and is fully submersible with a pressure rating up to 5000 psi. Originally designed for aerospace hydraulic systems, the PTX 300 series utilizes micro-machined piezo resistive silicon pressure measurement technology, developed and proven by Druck for 30 years.
Features and Benefits
Customized Flush flange, Spigot, and SAE threaded connections available
• A wide range of material options to suit process and pressure rated requirements
• Product lead-time for short cycle projects
• Field proven piezo-resistive silicon technology for pressure measurement for full scale ranges from 70 bar/1000 psi to 1500 bar/21750 psi
• Compact analogue electronics package, qualified to ISO 13628-6. +25 years design life
• Subsea qualified straight or 90º over-mould cable or penetrator connections
• Single or dual harness configurations
• ASME IX qualified electron beam welded housing in customized materials and hyperbaric use down to 3500 metres
• Packaged to suit the specific requirements of subsea hydraulic control systems
• High pressure containment rating
• Hydraulic transient protection and integrity of cable/electrical connections
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.