A new fully configurable test sensor suitable for both flight and ground. This sensor will be a digitally correct sensor with high levels of accuracy, complete with the robust EMC and RFI protection from the 3000 series product platform. This product has been designed to be flexible, covering the industries requirements for both pressure and electrical interfaces, whilst remaining stringent enough to support the lead-time expectations.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- High accuracy +/- 0.1% FS.
- Fully hermetically sealed.
- Available as Gauge / Absolute and Differential.
- Differential covers both wet / wet and wet / dry applications.
- 3 or 4 wire output.
- Environmentally qualified
- Fully configurable.
MPS32 / 64
- Multi-Pressure System, providing either 32 or 64 pressure channels.
- Converts pressure signals to ARINC 429 (high speed) or RS485.
- Qualified for flight test use.
- ATEX approved.
- Accuracy +/- 0.1% FS
- Pressure ranges 20mbar to 1 bar differential.
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.