Downhole sensors manufactured by GE Oil & Gas capture real-time downhole data for a variety of artificial lift systems that can be used to extend product run-life, optimize control and increase production.
Downhole sensors sit below the motor at the base of the ESP and enable reliable and accurate retrieval of critical performance parameters. The data is then communicated to surface units where it can be viewed, saved or accessed remotely.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
The features of the Downhole sensor include:
- Provide reliable real-time wellbore data
- The data is communicated to surface units where it can be viewed, saved or accessed remotely
- Operate in pressures up to 5,000 PSI
- Self-calibrate, improving reliability
- Come standard with corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing materials
- Enable on-site or remote monitoring
- Optimize ESP run-life by providing reliable and continuous performance diagnostics
- Ability to measure: pump intake and discharge pressure, intake fluid temperature, motor temperature, vibration in axial and longitudinal directions and current leakage
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.