Naxys A10 Acoustic Subsea Leak Detection Sensor
GE's Naxys A10 sensor enables a new level of subsea visibility by detecting and identifying the leak source using sound analysis processing software that automatically notifies the topside operator.
With easy and flexible installation for greenfield and brownfield facilities down to 3,000 meters, Naxys A10 can help avoid issues earlier and tune system performance for greater efficiency that enhances operation and maintenance planning.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Condition monitoring and leak detection of subsea facilities, including subsea processing
- Wide area coverage of entire subsea installation and surrounding infrastructure
- Monitoring of rotating machinery: Actual RPM, electric signature, slip ratio, vibrations levels and imbalance
- Ability to locate leaks and trend leak rate
- Structural vibration monitoring
- Subsea data processing; low bandwidth requirement and low power consumption
- Minimize environmental impact
- Meet current and future regulations
- Ensures efficient and correct operation of processing equipment
- Early detection of equipment performance changes and failures
- Part of condition based operation and predictive maintenance strategy
- Avoid loss of production
- Proactive positioning to build competence and technology experience
- Wide area coverage
- Simple deployment
- Optimized sensitivity
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.