Naxys A10 Acoustic Sensor
GE's Naxys A10 sensor enables a new level of subsea visibility by detecting and identifying the leak source using sound analysis processing software that automatically notifies the topside operator.
With easy and flexible installation for greenfield and brownfield facilities down to 3,000 meters, Naxys A10 can help avoid issues earlier and tune system performance for greater efficiency that enhances operation and maintenance planning.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Wide area coverage of entire subsea installation and surrounding infrastructure
- Directional accuracy and ability to locate leaks
- Subsea processing, low bandwidth requirement and low power consumption
- Structural vibration monitoring
- Monitoring of rotating machinery: Actual RPM, electric signature, slip ratio, vibrations levels and imbalance
- Avoid loss of product
- Minimize environmental impact
- Proactive positioning to build competence and technology experience
- Meet current and future regulations
- Ensures efficient and correct operation
- Early detection of behavioral changes and failures
- Part of condition based operation and predictive maintenance strategy
- Wide coverage
- Simple deployment
- Optimized sensitivity
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.