Velocity Transducer Systems: 9200 and 74712
These are 2-wire, moving-coil velocity transducers, designed for general purpose velocity measurements. For most applications, however, we recommend the use of our Velomitor® piezo-velocity sensors.
Features and Benefits
The features of the Velocity Transducer Systems 9200 and 74712 include:
• 2-wire, moving-coil velocity transducers
• Measuring absolute (relative to free space) bearing housing, casing, or structural vibration
• Specialized piezoelectric accelerometers incorporating embedded integrated electronics in a solid-state design
• Rugged and resistant to mechanical degradation and wear
• Ability to be mounted vertically, horizontally, or at any other angle of orientation
• Installation assistance available
|Housings for Proximitor Sensors and Interface Modules 648 KB||English|
|Velocity Transducer Systems - 9200 and 74712 Datasheet 469 KB||English|
1-2 of 2
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
New Comprehensive and Versatile Portable Phased Array Flaw Detector from GE
Combines High-End Ultrasonic Capabilities with Ease of Operation
Huerth, Germany - April 1, 2015 - The new...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.