Bently Nevada High Temperature Seismic & Acceleration Sensor Systems
GE’s Bently Nevada offers a very wide variety of seismic and acceleration sensors, each designed to handle the rigors of industrial environments and many capable of being installed in hazardous areas when appropriate barriers are used.
The following sensors offer performance comparable to other seismic sensors but permit use at significantly higher temperatures.
Features and Benefits
The features of the 330450 High-Temperature Acceleration Sensor include:
- A fundamentally unique construction compared to other acceleration sensors to allow for use in high temperatures (up to +400°C or +752°F)
- Permanent connection via hardline cable between high-temperature sensing element and signal conditioning electronics, which can be installed in separate hot and cool areas
The 330750 and 330752 High-Temperature Velomitor System (HTVS) has a fundamentally different construction to permit use at higher temperatures.
- A unique design segregates the sensing element from the signal conditioning electronics, with the two permanently connected via a hardline cable.
- Current versions of these sensors allow the sensing head to be mounted on surfaces with temperatures as high as +400°C (+752°F).
The 350900 High Temperature Velocity and Acceleration Sensor (HTVAS) separates the high-temperature sensing element from the signal conditioning electronics, with the two permanently connected via a hardline cable. This arrangement allows you to mount the sensing head on surfaces with temperatures as high as +482 °C (+900 °F), while installing the signal conditioning electronics in a cooler location. Eliminating connections between the sensing head and its associated signal conditioning electronics also eliminates a significant source of potential transducer failures (connector problems). This achieves overall transducer system performance comparable to other case-mounted vibration transducers, but permits use at significantly higher temperatures. The main features of the 350900 HTVAS are as follows:
- Velocity and acceleration output
- High-temperature operation up to +482°C (+900 °F)
- Electronics rated to +125°C (+257°F), survivable to +155°C (+311°F)
|330450 HTAS Data Sheet 304 KB||English|
|330750 and 330752 High Temperature Velomitor Systems Data Sheet 442 KB||English|
|ORBIT 330750 and 330752 High Temperature Velomitor Systems 282 KB||English|
|Velocity Transducer Systems - 9200 and 74712 Datasheet 469 KB||English|
1-4 of 4
Components & Accessories
Use the arrows below to view all  components and accessories for this product
330450 High Temperature Acceleration System
The 330450 High-Temperature Acceleration System (HTAS) has a fundamentally different...Download 304 KB
330750 and 330752 High Temperature Velomitor System
The 330750 and 330752 High-Temperature Velomitor System (HTVS) has a fundamentally different...Download 442 KB
350900 High Temperature Velocity and Acceleration Sensor
The 350900 High Temperature Velocity and Acceleration Sensor (HTVAS) provides a continuous...Download 210 KB
9200 and 74712 Seismoprobes
Bently Nevada Seismoprobe Velocity Transducer Systems are designed to measure absolute ...Download 469 KB
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.