Traversing In-Core Gamma & Neutron Probes (TIPs)
GE offers two types of Reuter Stokes traversing in-core probes (TIPs): the gamma TIP and the neutron TIP. TIP sensors are inserted in the calibration tube of the LPRM assemblies to perform periodic calibration of the four LPRM sensors.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Reuter Stokes gamma and neutron TIP sensors that are movable DC ion chambers which measure gamma and neutron flux, respectively, at the elevation of each LPRM sensor
- Sensor operates in a neutron flux range from 1.5 E13 nv to 1.5 E14 nv, or from about 10 to 100 percent of the rated reactor power
- Both styles of TIP sensors are driven in or out of the calibration tube by a drive mechanism that engages a helical drive cable that forms the outer sheath of the sensor signal cable
- Between calibrations, the TIP sensor is withdrawn to a storage location outside primary containment
- Several LPRMs can be calibrated with a single TIP sensor that is guided to the LPRM calibration tubes with an indexing mechanism
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.