Helium-3 PSD 8Pack Neutron Detector powered by NeuAcq* Electronics
The next generation Reuter Stokes helium-3 detector 8Pack combines high efficiency neutron detection with high speed electronics in a sealed enclosure. The new 8Pack offers the added benefits of GE’s NeuAcq Electronics in an easy to install 8Pack module. The new 8Pack enables the performance of leading edge science in all vacuum, partial-vacuum and non-vacuum instruments.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Modular 8Pack with integrated neutron shielding to reduce back scatter
- Sealed system allows for continuous operation under any vacuum condition
- Industry standard TCP/IP over gigabit Ethernet
- Real time digital signal processing performs continuous baseline correction
- Utilizes ADARA communications standard
- PTP and POE allow for significant reduction in wiring
- Built in diagnostics for real-time health monitoring
- Onboard, adjustable high voltage supply
- Helium-3 LPSDs are designed to optimize detector efficiency
- Scalable data network and timing distribution
- ARM A9 based processor with embedded Linux operating system
- FPGA-based real-time digital signal processor
- Remote firmware upgrade capability
- Uninterrupted operation in any vacuum environment
- High Count rate capability up to 90K cps/detector with 10% dead time (demonstrated with 8mm helium-3 position-sensitive detector under uniform exposure)
- Position resolution better than 8 mm along the detector length
- Superior thermal and count rate stability
- Accuracy. Timing precision of 10 ns and accuracy better than 500 ns
- Compliant with EPICS and ADARA standards (compatible with MANTID)
- Ease of installation. Reduced cabling and vacuum penetrations: single Ethernet cable for timing, communications and power.
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.