Helium-3 Position Sensitive Detector
GE offers the Reuter Stokes helium-3 filled position sensitive detectors and standard helium-3 detectors for the neutron scattering industry. The Reuter Stokes position sensitive detectors are used in neutron scattering facilities throughout the world and have become the benchmark detectors for the industry. These detectors provide a scalable solution for everything from SANS instruments to large Time of Flight instruments.
Since the helium-3 supply situation has stabilized we have been able to get a reliable supply of gas to enable us to continue to supply detectors for both small and large area coverage.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- High resistive anode material to enable accurate position resolution through charge division.
- Adjustable helium-3 pressures up to 30 bar to optimize detector efficiency from short to long neutron wavelengths.
- Diameters of 8 mm up to >50 mm and active lengths up to 3 meters.
- Thin wall construction to minimize neutron absorption in the detector walls.
- All brazed and welded construction to provide a long operational life.
- Customized construction to enable a variety of connections and vacuum penetrations when required.
|Reuter Stokes 10ft PSD 43 KB||English|
|Reuter Stokes Helium 3 Detector Time of Flight Spectroscopy and Small Angle Scattering 53 KB||English|
|Reuter Stokes Helium-3 Filled Position Sensitive Proportional Counter 105 KB||English|
|Time of Flight Spectroscopy Fact Sheet and Specifications 52 KB||English|
1-4 of 4
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.