DewPro MMR101 High-Temperature Moisture Transmitter
The DewPro MMR 101 is a high temperature loop-powered moisture and temperature transmitter. Housed in a Type 4X enclosure, featuring simple two-wire or four-wire connection, and suitable for temperatures to 150ºC, the MMR101 is designed to withstand the harshest environments. Applications include power generation, food processing, paint and coating/finishing processes, clean room monitoring, pharmaceutical processing and other industrial applications.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Simple loop-powered 4-20 mA connection
- Proven polymer capacitive sensor technology for fast response and calibration stability
- Platinum RTD temperature sensor
- Operating temperature to 150°C (300°F)
- ½ in MNPT or other process connections
- 0 to 100% RH - proven polymer capacitive sensor technology
- Microcontroller in electronics Type 4X (IP67) enclosure
- Optional integrated display with user interface - provides full programming and diagnostic capability
- English or metric fitting
- Food processing
- High temperature solids drying
- Paint and coating/finishing processes
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Other industrial applications
|DewPro MMR 101 578 KB||English|
|DewPro MMR101 Operating Manual 851 KB||English|
|DewPro MMR 101 68 KB||German|
|DewPro® MMR101 Transmissor de Umidade de Alta Temperatura 56 KB||Portuguese|
|Application Data Sheet_Moisture Analyzer 39 KB||English||ZIP|
1-5 of 5
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.