OptiSonde Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
The OptiSonde Hygrometer offers precision humidity and temperature measurement. GE's proven chilled mirror sensing technology provides data which is traceable to global metrology and standards laboratories. The OptiSonde chilled mirror hygrometer is a humidity transfer standard available in benchtop or wall mounted configurations. These compact rugged analyzers are connected to either a single or two-stage chilled mirror sensor and PRTD.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Chilled mirrors are the humidity sensors of choice when laboratory and process measurements require high precision without long-term drift
- Compact and rugged design
- Built-in data logger
- Sensor conveniently plugs into wall mount chassis for facility monitoring, eliminating the need to run cable
- Sensors may be connected up to 91 m away via cable for remote monitoring
- Digital (RS-232) interface for data integrity
- PanaView™ software transfers data from the meter to a PC for additional storage and enables data to be viewed graphically
- Easy to configure using the front panel for simple operation
- Humidity measurements are traceable to National Institute of Standards and Traceability (NIST)
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.