GE's General Eastern Humilab is a NIST-traceable relative humidity generator and calibration chamber that is continuously monitored and controlled by a chilled mirror hygrometer and precision RTD.
The Humilab system is water-jacketed for thermal stability and facilitates cost-effective calibrations of relative humidity sensors, probes, transmitters, recorders, and data loggers.
Notice: As of November 2015, Humilab has transitioned to Life Cycle Phase 3 - Repairs & Spare Parts Support. Repairs, accessories, and parts support will continue for the Humilab for a period of time, by parts availability.
For more information, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Features and Benefits
- Primary standard: integrated chilled mirror & platinum RTD
- Constantly measure test conditions
- Precise: ±0.2% RH Stability
- Accurate: ±1% RH from 10-70% RH & ±1.5% RH from 70-90% RH
- Versatile: 10 to 90% RH & 20 to 30ºC
- Self-contained operation: equipped with desiccant and water reservoir
- Connects to external temperature bath/circulator to standardize test conditions
- Connects to external dry compressed air to extend desiccant life indefinitely
- Record & document: 0 to 5 VDC, 4 to 20mA analog outputs & RS-232 digital data stream
- Fast response: 10 Minutes for 63% step change & 30 minutes to full stability
- Quality design: stainless steel chamber
- Cost effective: ability to calibrate several % RH instruments at once
- Ease of operation: set humidity level by the front panel or via PROSTEP software for ramp & soak profiles
|Humilab Operator's Manual 1 MB||English|
|Humilab Relative Humidity Generator and Calibration Chamber 1 MB||English|
|Humilab Relative Humidity Generator and Calibration Chamber 357 KB||German|
|Humilab Relative Humidity Generator and Calibration Chamber 356 KB||Italian|
|Humilab Humidity Calibration Obsolescence Notice 118 KB||English|
1-5 of 5
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.