PM880 Portable Hygrometer / Moisture Analyzer
The PM880 moisture analyzer is a complete, portable hygrometer for measuring the moisture/humidity content of industrial gases and liquids. With the combined experience and expertise of the former Panametrics and General Eastern businesses, the PM880 was designed to meet the most demanding process applications. Utilizing the proven aluminum oxide moisture sensor, the PM880 can express the absolute humidity of gases and liquids in multiple measurement units.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Absolute humidity in liquids and gases
- Ambient to ppb moisture range
- Single channel with ability to store multiple site locations
- LCD graphic display with backlight
- Compatible with all GE Panametrics aluminum oxide moisture probes
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Optional sampling system suitable for natural gas and other industrial gases and liquids
- Intrinsically safe, portable model
- Data logging capabilities
- Built-in infrared port to send data to a PC for detailed analysis and reporting
- Soft carrying case with zippered compartments, a handle, and a shoulder strap – safe for transporting into hazardous areas
- Natural gas
- Industrial gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer 214 KB||English|
|M Series Aluminum Oxide Moisture Probe 614 KB||English|
|TF Series Aluminium Oxide Moisture Probe 558 KB||English|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer 313 KB||German|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer 76 KB||Italian|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 1 MB||Dutch|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 1 MB||English|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 1 MB||French|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 1 MB||German|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 1 MB||Italian|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 1 MB||Japanese|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 2 MB||Polish|
|PM880 Portable Hygrometer Operating Manual 1 MB||Spanish|
|PM 880 Higrometro Portatil 137 KB||Portuguese|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 3 MB||English|
1-10 of 15
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.