PM880 Portable Hygrometer / Moisture Analyzer
The PM880 moisture analyzer is a complete, portable hygrometer for measuring the moisture/humidity content of industrial gases and liquids. With the combined experience and expertise of the former Panametrics and General Eastern businesses, the PM880 was designed to meet the most demanding process applications. Utilizing the proven aluminum oxide moisture sensor, the PM880 can express the absolute humidity of gases and liquids in multiple measurement units.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Absolute humidity in liquids and gases
- Ambient to ppb moisture range
- Single channel with ability to store multiple site locations
- LCD graphic display with backlight
- Compatible with all GE Panametrics aluminum oxide moisture probes
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Optional sampling system suitable for natural gas and other industrial gases and liquids
- Intrinsically safe, portable model
- Data logging capabilities
- Built-in infrared port to send data to a PC for detailed analysis and reporting
- Soft carrying case with zippered compartments, a handle, and a shoulder strap – safe for transporting into hazardous areas
- Natural gas
- Industrial gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
1-10 of 17
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.