Moisture Image Series - Aluminum Oxide Moisture Probe
The Moisture Image Series - Aluminum Oxide Moisture Probe has built-In pressure and temperature measurement. The inconvenience and limitations associated with installing and using separate temperature and pressure sensors have been eliminated, with both capabilities being built directly into the Moisture Image Series probe.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- For use with moisture.IQ and PM880 moisture analyzers
- Intrinsically safe
- Ambient to ppb moisture measurement; 16-bit resolution
- Three function capability with moisture sensor and optional built-in temperature and pressure sensors
- Nonvolatile calibration data storage
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Lab U.K. (NPL)
- Requires only twisted pair cabling, allowing probe to be located up to 3000 ft (914 m) from analyzer
- Threaded and VCR mount configurations
|MISP2 Datasheet 128 KB||English|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 3 MB||English|
|Moisture Humidity Conversion 132 KB||English|
|Vapor Water Pressure 181 KB||English|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 283 KB||Chinese|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 64 KB||French|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 60 KB||Italian|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 211 KB||Japanese|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 225 KB||Portuguese|
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.