M Series - Aluminum Oxide Moisture Sensor Probe
Panametrics M Series aluminum oxide moisture sensor probes have set the standard of performance and value in industrial moisture measurement for more than 40 years. In use, M Series moisture probes are coupled to Panametrics moisture analyzers by an interconnecting cable. Ease of use, wide measurement range and rigorous calibration standards make these systems the preferred choice for industrial moisture measurement worldwide.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Superior performance
- Film thickness of the oxide layer is critical to the performance of this type of sensor. GE manufactures sensors with an oxide film thickness that causes them to exhibit true absolute humidity, rather than relative humidity response. This critical film thickness also gives the M Series probe quick response and exceptional calibration stability.
- Intrinsically safe when used in conjunction with certified electronics or zener barriers
- Superior sensitivity, response speed and calibration stability
- Optional temperature sensor
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Lab U.K. (NPL)
- Designed for in situ applications or in conjunction with sample conditioning systems
- True absolute humidity sensor
- Wide dynamic range
|M Series Moisture Probe Datasheet 155 KB||English|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 3 MB||English|
|Moisture Humidity Conversion 132 KB||English|
|Vapor Water Pressure 181 KB||English|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 64 KB||French|
|M Series Moisture Probe 237 KB||German|
|MIS Probe 2 Datasheet 243 KB||German|
|Moisture Probe Exchange Datasheet 715 KB||German|
|M Series Moisture Probe 229 KB||Italian|
|M Series Moisture Probe 229 KB||Portuguese|
|M Series Moisture Probe 177 KB||Russian|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 283 KB||Chinese|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 60 KB||Italian|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 211 KB||Japanese|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 225 KB||Portuguese|
|Moisture Probe Calibration Brochure (English, US Letter Size) 685 KB||English|
|Moisture Probe Calibration Brochure (English, A4 Size) 626 KB||English|
|Application Data Sheet_Moisture Analyzer 39 KB||English||ZIP|
1-10 of 18
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.