HygroPro Moisture Transmitter
The HygroPro is a loop-powered, intrinsically safe moisture transmitter for measuring the moisture content in gases and non-aqueous liquids in pipeline natural gas, petrochemical, power generation, pharmaceutical, process, and industrial applications. The HygroPro moisture transmitter features an aluminum oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor, and pressure transducer built on a single probe mount to provide real time measurements for the calculation of parameters.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Ambient to ppb moisture measurement
- Three-function capability with aluminum oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor and pressure transducer
- Display can be oriented in field for easy viewing
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Requires only twisted pair cabling
- Complete program capability via six-button keypad
- Integrated display/user interface
- Analog and digital outputs
- Intrinsically safe certified electronics housed in a Type 4X/IP67 enclosure - allowing hazardous location installation
- Calibration data stored on replaceable transducer element - eliminates need for manual data entry when changing the element
1-10 of 15
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.