DewPro MMY31 Dew Point Transmitter
GE's DewPro MMY 31 dew point transmitter is a cost effective loop-powered transmitter designed for "in-line" installation where trace moisture measurement is required. The MMY31 mounts directly in the gas stream for applications including glove boxes, environmental chambers and test chambers.It features a planar capacitive aluminum oxide sensor for exceptional corrosion resistance, extended calibration stability, quick response times and an exceptionally low temperature coefficient.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Simple loop-powered 4-20 mA connection
- Fast response planar aluminum oxide sensor
- Trouble-free indoor or outdoor mounting
- Field validation with optional MMY245 moisture analyzer
- Microcontroller in electronics Type 4X(IP67) enclosure
- Optional integrated display with user interface - provides full programming and diagnostic capability
- Optional FM approval to Class 1, Division 1, Intrinsically Safe or explosion-proof
- Integral flow cell for filtration and flow regulation - ideal for monitoring moisture content in a wide range of process environments
|DewPro® MMY 31 Datasheet 189 KB||English|
|DewPro® MMY 31 Datasheet 192 KB||Portuguese|
|DewPro® MMY 31 Datasheet 184 KB||Spanish|
|DewPro MMY 31 Operating Manual 1 MB||Portuguese|
|DewPro MMY 31 Operating Manual 920 KB||English|
|Moisture Measurement in Compressed Air Application Note 899 KB||Spanish|
|Basic Hygrometry Principles 3 MB||English|
|Moisture Probe Calibration Brochure (English, US Letter Size) 685 KB||English|
|Moisture Probe Calibration Brochure (English, A4 Size) 626 KB||English|
|Application Data Sheet_Moisture Analyzer 39 KB||English||ZIP|
1-10 of 10
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.