Mark V to Mark VIe Migration
GE offers a Mark V to Mark VIe migration program to upgrade these legacy systems for turbines with minimum downtime. Mark VIe processors, power supplies, and communications are installed in the existing Mark V modules and connected to the existing I/O interface. Field terminations and turbine devices are retained to minimize installation time. Operator interfaces are replaced with modern HMIs, graphics packages, configuration and diagnostics tools, and Ethernet networks.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Increased compute power and I/O capacity for new features to improve turbine performance and reliability
- Modern, high-speed networks at all levels with Ethernet client/server capability
- Compatible with current programs for compliance with cyber-security standards, maintenance programs, and remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Elimination of single-point communication failures within the control and options for cost-effective network redundancy between controls and HMIs
- Ease of operation with improved graphics, alarm/event management, trending, etc.
- Many new I/O types to choose from and distribute in any configuration
- More efficient maintenance with one modern software tool for configuration of networks, processors, and I/O boards along with editors, block libraries, and diagnostics
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.