Mark IV to Mark VIe Turbine Control Migration
GE offers a Mark IV to Mark VIe migration program to upgrade these legacy systems to modern technology with minimum downtime. Prefabricated bases with Mark VIe electronics are installed in the existing Mark IV cabinets and connected to the existing terminal boards with plug-in wire harnesses. Field terminations and turbine devices are retained to minimize Mark IV to Mark VIe installation time.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Improved fault tolerance and reliability
- Enhanced online repair at the I/O module level
- Modern HMI tools for ease of operation
- Modern maintenance tools and diagnostics to quickly identify faults
- Flexible Ethernet networks to distribute data
- Distributed I/O to integrate instrumentation in other cabinets
- Compatible with all new turbine technology, such as dry low NOx
- Clear path for future enhancements and life cycle support.
- Minimum downtime for upgrade by retaining field terminations and turbine devices
|Mark IV to Mark VIe Migration Fact Sheet 379 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.