Mark V Revitalization & Support
The Mark V Revitalization Program provides a support option for Mark V control customers who are not ready to retrofit or migrate to the Mark VIe platform. Customers benefit from features like panel refurbishment, parts support, extended warranty, technical assistance and Health Advisor assessment – all designed to lengthen the lifecycle of Mark V controls.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
As the world's leading manufacturer of turbines - and the OEM of the Mark V - GE has the engineering experience, access to original design data, product documentation and long-term commitment to uniquely support this value-added program.
- Refurbishment of all primary circuitry boards within the Mark V control
- Mark V technical and part support for five years after installation
- Annual Health Advisor assessments
- Gold level Technical Support Agreement (TSA) with 50 hours of yearly phone support
- Review of GE Technical Information Letters (TILs) relevant to the covered equipment and software with a 25% discount on software TILs
- 10% off Toolbox upgrades and formal training
- Extend the life of the Mark V control with high reliability and consistent performance
- Provide guaranteed fast access to Mark V parts
- Provide cost savings by replacing life-limited components
- Improve reliability and reduce unplanned downtime
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.