Controls Connect is a secure, self-service knowledge management portal that provides instant access to GE’s control knowledge base, from your plant or anywhere in the world. This newly-redesigned customer portal features an intelligent search capability so users can rapidly research product information or find answers to technical questions.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Controls Connect offers access to a wide array of content such as technical documents, frequently asked questions, troubleshooting resources, industry best practices and GE news and events.
- This intranet portal features an intelligent search capability so customers can rapidly research product information or find their own answers to technical questions.
- Control Connect is an access point for Technical Information letters (TILs). GE’s global Controls Care service numbers are available for your reference.
To request access to Controls Connect (for users with a GE turbine/control system serial number):
- Visit www.powergen.gepower.com
- Click Customer Sign In or Register box at top of page
- Click Register Now button and fill out the request form
For existing Controls Connect users, visit www.ge-controlsconnect.com to access.
|Lifecycle Management Overview Brochure 368 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.