EX2100e Digital Front-End (DFE) Control Upgrade
The EX2100e Digital Front-End (DFE) is a controls-only retrofit that enables customers with older excitation systems to upgrade to GE’s fully digital EX2100e platform at a fraction of the time and cost of a traditional excitation. Retaining existing power conversion bridges makes this a quick and cost-effective option for those looking to increase reliability and get more return on their operations.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Minimizes hardware replacement - fast installation time
- Improved reliability with modern electronics and redundant control options
- Advanced software tools simplify regulatory testing and reporting requirements
- Uses same proven control configuration as GE’s full EX2100e Excitation offering
- Enhanced data capture and analysis tools to help maximize generator performance and protection
- Complete design engineering and retrofit services reduce customer staff loading
- Elimination of old circuit cards and power supplies improves reliability and reduces spare parts issues
- Patented digital field ground detection system senses potentially damaging ground faults on the AC source, or the location of a DC field ground fault
|EX2100e Digital Front End Fact Sheet 77 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.