Alterrex Upgrade Solutions
The GE Alterrex excitation system is comprised of three major components: synchronous generator, rectifier/diode bridges and Automatic Voltage Regulator. As end of life approaches, Alterrex systems can be retained with upgrade options including a new EX2100e Alterrex voltage regulator, new water-cooled Alterrex rectifiers and filters and refurbish or replacement of the Alterrex alternator.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Improved diagnostics and monitoring of the new diode bridges as well as a host of other performance, diagnostic and reliability features.
- Installation of Alterrex diode and a new EX2100 Alterrex digital voltage regulator provides improved reliability of bridge diagnostics
- Smart-simple diode design, featuring a single stainless and aluminum head sink
- Accessible components for easy repairs
- Minimal installation time required
- Eliminates TIL-1027 diode maintenance requirements
|ALTERREX Rectifier Replacement Fact Sheet 78 KB||English|
|Alterrex Upgrade for Detroit Edison Improves Performance and Adds Value 977 KB||English|
1-2 of 2
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.