OC 4000 Distributed Control System (DCS)
For two decades, GE's OC 4000 distributed control systems have been delivering superior performance and reliability. It balances the security that comes from individual purpose-built controls with the convenience and data sharing capabilities that can only exist in a common, integrated platform. Today, these solutions can be found in more than 2,700 installations, controlling everything from complex plant control systems down to a single generator unit.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Expanded options for integrated control of your systems, from unit control to data management for ERP systems
- Highly-flexible network connections and communications gateways, with central I/O options
- Meets the requirements of a variety of complicated technological processes for monitoring and control
- Advanced software with a single configuration and diagnostic tool, to improve programming and troubleshooting and decrease operator training and maintenance expenses
- Increased availability and reduced downtime through flexible redundancy
- Common alarm system with sequence of events (SOE) capability for all digital input
- Common hardware minimizes spare parts, training costs and time and expense associated with start up
- No engineered gateways, hardwired interfaces and duplication for lower engineering and installation costs
|OC 4000 Distributed Control System(DCS) Fact Sheet 287 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.