Nexus Control System
In today’s competitive production environment, process industries demand control systems that increase productivity, reliability and quality while lowering cost. GE’s Nexus Control System* is an advanced, fully configurable solution that improves overall unit reliability and availability, provides simplified expansion capabilities and reduces overall installation and training costs.
Available for both DCS and Steam Turbine applications, Nexus Control System will help you to increase your competitive advantage.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Designed and built using industry-proven control system expertise. The Nexus Control system delivers:
- Low total installation cost
- High operation effectiveness
- Enhanced plant reliability
- Common configuration GUI
- Seamless interface
- One point of accountability
System Architecture Features:
- Redundant I/O communication and power enables independent replacement of modules without a complete system shutdown
- Three-level system network provides real-time performance with high-speed data exchange where you need it most – between the controller and HMI. Non-critical information, such as data backups, is handled on a separate data highway.
System Software Features:
- Logic configuration is completed online to avoid excess system outage or shutdown
- The rich function block library allows the user to customize the application and/or specific user defined sequencing, allowing for adaptability of plant configurations, both current and future.
- Integrated HMI software package includes embedded historian and engineering tools. Historian can be expanded without additional equipment, saving cost and allowing for more analytical capability.
- Easily configured software allows for customization of HMI screen, reducing training time while improving the user experience
System Hardware Features:
- The redundant controller provides enhanced reliability and uninterrupted access
- Remote I/O provides the unique ability of operating at a broad temperature range without loss of performance
- An embedded Sequence of Event (SOE) module helps to identify the root cause of trips with 1ms resolution
|Nexus Control System DCS Fact Sheet 753 KB||English|
|Nexus Control System Steam Fact Sheet 519 KB||English|
|AGC Supervisory Control White Paper 285 KB||English|
|Nexus Control System Case Study - Bangladesh 227 KB||English|
|Nexus Control System Fact Sheet - Russian 134 KB||Russian|
|Nexus Control System for Steam Fact Sheet - Russian 126 KB||Russian|
1-6 of 6
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.