SecurityST Cyber Security Solution
In a complex world of ever-changing technologies, GE realizes the importance of having an experienced partner to guide successful cyber security implementation. As a global leader of industrial
controls, GE is well-equipped to help customers improve their security posture and support compliance efforts. Our products are built with security in mind and are easily integrated into broader plant-level systems and IT architectures.
GE’s SecurityST centralized security management solution is a key part of a defense-in-depth system for turbine, plant, and generator controls environments. Employing modular defensive services and technologies, this centralized system gives companies a single vantage point to see their cyber security posture, implement proactive strategies and policies to protect critical control system and related networks, and provide a centralized reporting capability to manage cyber risk. This solution helps mitigate cyber vulnerabilities at the network, endpoint and controller levels.
The SecurityST Mark VIe Solution and Commissioning Services is Achilles® Practice Certified for IEC 62443-2-4, indicating the solution has undergone strict cyber security best practices demonstrating to customers that systems are developed and implemented securely. The SecurityST solution and related services are designed to support the plant operation’s compliance to cyber security standards and guidelines including NERC CIP, NEI 08-09 and ISA99/IEC 62443.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Typical Cyber Security Directives include:
- Control system shall be protected from internal and external threats
- Control system network shall be segmented from other networks
- Network access points shall be protected and continuously monitored; potential threats are to be logged and appropriate notifications sent to the proper people
- All users and devices are to be authenticated and authorized with the least privileges necessary
- All control system equipment and interfaces shall be hardened to industry standards and best practices
- System shall be continuously monitored for unusual system activity and known cyber-attack signatures
- Validated and approved software security updates shall be applied to control system components when available
- Multiple defensive and detection measures shall be incorporated into the solution
- Fail safe – failure of security features will not impact system operations
- Implementation, Facility and Transfer shall be secure
- External Access Points (EAPs) shall be secure
SecurityST addresses critical infrastructure cyber security directives through:
- Application Whitelisting NEW
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- Role-Based access control
- Security Information and Event Management
- Remote Access Security
- Backup and recovery functions
- Validated patch update service
- Endpoint protection
Now available in three configurations to meet your current and future needs-- SecurityST Compact, SecurityST Standard and SecurityST Pro. Talk with your GE representative about which one is right for you.
|SecurityST Appliance Fact Sheet for Power Generation 599 KB||English|
|SecurityST Fact Sheet for Oil & Gas 599 KB||English|
|SecurityST Fact Sheet - Power Generation - Non-Compliance Driver 598 KB||English|
|SecurityST Fact Sheet - German Version 86 KB||German|
|SecurityST Fact Sheet - French Version 84 KB||French|
|Cyber Security: Where to Start Whitepaper 2 MB||English|
|Cyber Security Solutions Overview Brochure 791 KB||English|
|INFOGRAPHIC: Using Technical Controls to Mitigate Cyber Risk 136 KB||English|
|NERC CIP Rev 5 & 6 Whitepaper 81 KB||English|
|IEC 62443-2-4 Cyber Security Capabilities White Paper 134 KB||English|
|IEC 62443-2-4 Whitepaper - German Version 140 KB||German|
|Cyber Solutions for NEI 08-09 Whitepaper 119 KB||English|
|Top 10 Cyber Vulnerabilities 65 KB||English|
|Navigating IEC 62443 Webinar on Cyber Security 46 KB||English|
|Cyber Security Infographic: Aligning to Seven Strategies to Defend ICS 151 KB||English|
1-10 of 15
Critical Power Generation...
GE recently completed software upgrades for one of the largest electricity generators in North America, making two critical generation...Read More
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.