Engineering Design Packages - Control System Retrofitting
Retrofit projects to modernize existing operations can become significantly more complicated than new, greenfield projects. Implementation of a GE Engineering Design Package enables a successful, on-time project and allows you to anticipate problems before they occur. Our expertise with the constraints of retrofit projects is extensive, having executed hundreds of them with customers and operations large and small, on excitation systems, turbine control systems, and drive systems.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Availability of the most common retrofit project deliverables including electrical drawings, equipment layout updates, structural design and mounting, contractor specification and HVAC upgrade design
- 100+ years of GE's OEM experience, with an extensive team of trained service engineers available
- A single point of responsibility to ensure efficiency and avoid mis-communication
- GE's commitment to safety is among the strongest in the industry
- Well-known LEAN methods and Six Sigma Quality processes to make sure your project is planned and executed correctly
|GEA17937 Fact Sheet 1 MB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.