XL-PMI+ Ultra - Retired Product
GE's XRF Positive Material Identification (PMI) are no longer available for sale. This page exists to provide technical documentation and reference materials for ongoing service and support of the product line.
Features and Benefits
- Our fastest, most sensitive analyzer, utilizing a large area silicon drift detector and 50kV tube for accuracy and precision on even the most demanding applications
- Optimized light element detection for aluminum alloys and silicon in carbon steel
- Integrated camera is standard for accurate sample positioning and image capture
- Optional small-spot feature isolates welds, small samples and critical areas
- Detect & measure trace elements for FAC modeling
- Analyze components for residual elements in HF alkylation and low Si sulfidation systems
- Analyze components for residual/”tramp” elements in HF alkylation units or any carbon steel asset
- For rapid inspection, the speed of the XL-PMI+ Ultra combined with the ability to utilize a tilting, color, & touch-screen display makes for a enjoyable operator experience.
- Ease of reporting or sharing data using NDT software via USB or Bluetooth connection
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.