XL-PMI - Retired Product
GE's XRF Positive Material Identification (PMI) are no longer available for sale. This page exists to provide technical documentation and reference materials for ongoing service and support of the product line.
Features and Benefits
- Your first choice for verifying standard alloys and materials for incoming material inspection, supplier quality auditing, QA/QC in manufacturing, scrap reclamation and in-service material verification.
- The XL-PMI’s rugged and ergonomically handheld design is ideal for use in harsh or cumbersome environments.
- Comes standard with a general metals analysis package including a range of up to 25 elements for everyday material confirmation.
- Ideal for asset recovery and traceability; saving efficiency, money & downtime.
- For rapid inspection, the speed of the XL-PMI combined with the ability to utilize a tilting, color, and touch-screen display makes for a enjoyable operator experience.
- Reporting and sharing data is easy using NDT software via USB or Bluetooth connection
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.