XL-PMI+ - Retired Product
GE's XRF Positive Material Identification (PMI) are no longer available for sale. This page exists to provide technical documentation and reference materials for ongoing service and support of the product line.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, accurate analysis of common and advanced materials and alloys
- Ability to detect light elements (Mg, Al, Si, P, S) using it’s Silica Drift Detector (SDD) & 50kV tube
- For rapid inspection, the speed of the XL-PMI+ combined with the ability to utilize a tilting, color, & touch-screen display makes for a enjoyable operator experience
- Integrated camera is standard for accurate sample positioning and image capture
- Optional 3mm “small-spot” feature isolates welds, small samples and critical areas
- Detect & measure trace elements for FAC modeling (low Cr levels)
- Analyze components for residual/”tramp” elements in HF alkylation units or carbon steel assets
- Ease of reporting or sharing data using NDT software via USB or Bluetooth connection
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.